Domino Game 3+(2-4 Players)(28Pieces)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- With the Domino Game, which will provide you with fun and educational time, your child will perceive animals and try to find their mates, and you will increase your child’s observation ability while developing their senses.
- The game is played with two or a maximum of four players. At the beginning of the game, the cards are shuffled with the illustrated side facing down. Each player draws seven cards each.
- The youngest player puts a card on the table, illustrated side up. The second player places his card next to this card that matches one of the pictures on either end of the card.
- If there is no matching card, the player draws cards from the cards left over from the card deal until a matching card appears. The remaining cards are drawn throughout the game by players who do not have a matching card in hand.
- The cards with the same picture are usually placed in such a way that they cut the other cards vertically and in some game types give the player the right to play a second time. When one of the players finishes all the cards in his hand, he says “domino” and wins the game.