Fishing Game 3+ (1-2 Players)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Pass the rings that will come out of the box through the holes in the fish.
- Fold the cardboard designed in the aquarium shape and place it in the lower box.
- Throw all the fish into the aquarium.
- The smallest player starts the game and the game proceeds clockwise.
- When it’s time to drop your fishing line into the aquarium, when you are sure that the fish have swallowed the bait, pull your fishing line up slowly.
- If you remove the fish without dropping it, you can leave your fishing rod into the aquarium once again.
- Each player has 2 attempts. When the rights are over, it is the other player.
- While fishing, you should never look into the aquarium.
- The game is over when there are no fish left in the aquarium.
- The player with the most points according to the points on the fish wins the game.
- Children will develop their hand eye coordination and fine motor skills as they use fishing rods in KS Games Fishing Game. At the same time, their attention span will increase. Scoring made by adding the numbers on the fish at the end of the game will also improve children’s mathematical knowledge.