Pacthwork (2 Players)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- For 2 players
- 15 minute playing time
- Abstract, strategy game
- Both players have a quilt board, five buttons (this is currency) and a time token. You’ll need the rest of the buttons later so keep them at arms reach!
- The central time board is placed in the middle of the playing table and then place both players time tokens on the starting space. Choose who goes first (or the player who last used a needle starts)!
- Place the 33 normal patches around the board in a circle where everyone can view them in no particular order.
- Find the smallest patch which measures 1×2 and then place the neutral token between this patch and the patch next to it (clockwise).
- Place the special 7×7 tile in view of all players.
- The 5 special patches should be placed on the marked places on the time board