Trinkets Board Game
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Be the first to match the picture cards on the TRINKETS game table where you can test your attention and reflexes, press the bell and win!
HOW TO PLAY?
- Give each player 3 checkers of the same color. There are three different game versions in TRINKETS. Choose a game leader and decide which version shown in the picture to play. Let the fun begin!
- A VERSION: In this version, the game leader can also play. The leader distributes 3 picture cards face up to each player. The smallest player presses the bell and the game begins.
- The players look at their cards at the same time and try to find their match on the game board. When they find it, they should cover it with their own color scales. The first player to match all three picture cards hits the bell. The game stops and the other players stop matching in the picture. After checking the correctness of the matched pictures, the players put the picture cards they have matched in front of them and the ones they cannot match in the bag in gray. The picture cards in the bag are shuffled and the colored stamps are removed from the playing area and returned to their owners.
- The leader gives each player 3 picture cards and a new round begins. The game is over when a player collects a total of 24 picture cards or there are no picture cards left in the bag. When the picture cards in the bag are exhausted, the player with the most picture cards wins the game.