VGR V-528 Curling Iron Hair Curler with Ceramic Coating Barrel 140-220°C
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Brand Name: VGR
- Name: Hair Curling
- Model: V-528
- Power: 39-42w
- Max. Temperature: 220 ° C
- Min. Temperature: 140 ° C
- Applicable hair: wet and dry
- Diameter of thermal conductor: 31mm or less
- Material of thermal plate /bar: electrical ceramic glaze + titanium coating
- Thermostat Adjustment Segments: 5
- Product Temperature: 5 levels adjustable (140 ℃ /160 ℃ /180 ℃ /200 ℃ /220 ℃)
- Service life of thermal plate /bar: More than 50,000 times
- Display: LED
- Power Source: Electric
- Power Cord Tail Assembly Mode: 360 ° Rotatable
- Cable Length: 2M
- Material:ABS + Tourmaline Ceramics
- Package Contents: curling wand
- Professional Curling Wand can achieve amazing results.
- curling iron is made of a tourmaline ceramic glaze that gives you a smooth, curling experience that makes your hair smoother, softer and silkier.
- 5 levels adjustable (140 ℃ /160 ℃ /180 ℃ /200 ℃ /220 ℃) curling iron lets you create large, loose curls.
- A range of heat settings up to 220 ℃ ensures long-lasting results for every hair type. Plus, the digital controls feature a temperature lock that keeps the wand at your perfect temperature throughout each use. It comes complete with a heat protective glove and heat resistant silicone mat.
- First Method:
- Widen the clip and place the middle length of the lock-in between the clip and the wand.
- Wrap the lock around the wand and close the clip.
- Second Method:
- Widen the clip and place the end of the lock-in between the clip and the wand.
- Close the clip and wrap the length of the lock around the wand.