- Chess is a mind game played between two players.
- This game is played with chess pieces on an 8 x 8 square area. Half of the 64 squares are black and half are white.
- The parties take the white and black colored stones, each player’s at a time The game develops when he makes a move.
- At the beginning of the game, white and black have 16 pieces.
- These are a king, a queen, two rooks, two bishops, two horses, and eight consists of pawns.
- The object of the game is to checkmate the opponent’s king.
- Age Group : 7+ Ages
- Box Dimensions: 40.5 x 40.5 x 5.5 cm. Desi Value: 3
- Link 4 Ranked Game Block your opponent Line up 4 checkers and win!
- To win LINK 4, all you have to do is line up 4 of your checkers horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
- 2 Players
- Contents 1 Gamepad 21 Blue stamp 21 Yellow stamp 1 Game manual Easy Installation
- Box Size: 27x27x6.5 cm
- Intelligence Logic & stragety Game
- Redka Wooden Chess
- Spend fun moments with your family, children and friends with the Redka Chess game! Make your move and surprise your opponent!
- Chess is a mind game played between two players. This game is played with chess pieces on a square area.
- Half of the 64 squares are black and half are white. The sides take the white and black colored stones, the game develops as each player makes one move at a time.
- At the beginning of the game, white and black have 16 pieces. They consist of a king, a queen, two rooks, two bishops, two knights and eight pawns.
- The object of the game is to checkmate the opponent’s king.
- On child development of chess; It helps the development of important concepts such as concentration, logical thinking, planning, calculation, forward thinking, evaluating options, concrete analysis, awareness. In addition, with this useful game that affects personality and character positively, your child will understand the importance of acting in a planned manner and his self-confidence will increase.
- Number of players: 2
- Product size: 32 x 32 cm.
- Relive the exciting Catanian Legend! Become a clan leader whose adventures take place roughly 70 years after the arrival of the the first settlers.
- The Catanians have settled large regions of Catan and are starting to explore their surroundings by ship.
- One day, outsiders appear at the coast of Catan. Shipwrecked! Where did they come from and what happened to them?
- In this special edition of Game of Thrones Cluedo – The Classic Mystery Board Game sees you become a real detective to find clues and solve the mystery that awaits you
- Play alongside your favourite characters including Tyrion Lannister, Petyr Baelish and Missandei, enter special locations from the Pyramid of the Great Masters to the Fighting Pit of Daznak, and King Tommen’s bedchambers to Qyburn’s Laboratory to uncover the hidden secrets that await
- Cluedo is fun for the whole family as you decide: Who did it? Where did it occur? And what weapon did the culprit use?
- Was it Jaime Lannister in the Prison Cells with the Catspaw Assassin Dagger? Or Grey Worm in the Dragon Catacombs with the Arakh?
- The Classic Mystery board game is fun for the whole family
- 2-8 players, 15 Minutes, Ages 14+ years
- Give your team clever one-word clues so that they can spot their agents in the field.
- Two rival spymasters know the secret identities of 25 agents.
- Their teammates know the agents only by their CODENAMES.
- A card game for parties based on deduction and secret agents.
- Mechanisms: Communication Limits Memory Push Your Luck Team-Based Game
- Age: 8 +
- 2 to 6 Players
- Monopoly Global Village
- gameboard, 6 tokens, 28 deed cards, 16 chance cards
- 16 community chest cards, 1 pack money, 32 houses, 12 hotels
- Scrabble: Every word counts
- 4 racks, 100 letters, cotton tile bag
- rules sheet, playing board
- Monopoly Property Trading Boutique Edition
- 8 Adorable tokens
- keepsake storage box with removable try & mirroed insert
- Pink gameboard with fun properties
- pink & purple boutiques and malls
- instant massage & text cards
- Pink title deed cards
- Flocked danker’s tray
- 2 Pink dice
- Once you’ve determined where to put the tourist figures in the tower, place the tourist figures without disturbing the balance!
- You can make the game more difficult by changing the ring spacing and order.
- The one who places all the tourists wins.
- Number of Players: 4
- • Develops multi-dimensional thinking skills.
- • Increases the ability to establish cause and effect relationship.
- • Increases socialization and assertiveness.
- • The piece develops the ability to establish a whole relationship.
- • Improves quick thinking and decision-making skills.
- • Improves attention skills.
- Box contents :
- 1 Pisa Tower
- 24 Piece Tourist Figures
- 1 Color Dice
- Game Guide
- Age Group: 3+ Ages
- Box Dimensions: 27.8 x 27.8 x 7 cm.
- Fast-paced, competitive game
- Players simultaneously bounce balls into the grid
- Get 4 in a row of the same color to win
- Game Includes: collapsible grid, cardboard backboard, 25 balls and instructions
- Suitable for ages 8 years and up
- For 2 or more players
- Dimensions: 32.5 x 40 cm
- The goal of the game is to rescue the dinosaur from the tower while taking turns to remove the sticks carefully without letting any green dinosaurs fall
- Includes: tower, dinosaurs, target, and sticks
- Easy to assemble
- For 2 to 4 players
- Suitable for ages 3 years old and up
- Prank the plumber!: the plumber pants preschool game for kids ages 4 and up combines simple and silly gameplay with a fun surprise for all
- Getting caught with his pants down: kids take turns loading the plumber’s tool belt with tools; Each tool added drops his pants a little further until they fall, giving a full view of his undies
- Everyone will get wet!: the suspense grows as kids wait to see who’ll make the plumber’s pants fall down and cause water to spray 360 degrees around the sink
- Win: the only player not to make the plumber’s pants fall down — and spray their friends with water — wins the plumber pants game
- For 2 or more players. Caution-To Avoid Injury-Use only clean tap water. Dry thoroughly after use
- Eye training: table tennis skills pay attention to eye power and angle control. In a relaxed rhythm, every stroke into the bag, there is no place not to consider eye power.
- Hand brain coordination: the use of techniques and tactics and the coordination of manipulation enable players to experience the importance of hand brain combination, which is very beneficial for young children, middle-aged and old people.
- Family fun: billiards is a kind of intelligent and elegant multi-functional tactical sport, and so is mini billiards. It’s a kind of fun sport to enjoy the joy brought by competition and skills in the process of playing.
- Size 33.5x 33 x 6.5cm
- Super big, super large Highlights:
- 1 set of game table + high-quality beasts
- Cards and spiritual cards
- Safe, durable plastic, solid joints flexible
- Cute lively design, science, logic, modern
- Bakugan Set of 3 Beasts
- A card game that you can play with your family or friends with love and fun.
- Your goal in the game is to match the colors or numbers, get rid of the cards in your hand, the winner will be 500 points.
- You can surprise your opponent and increase your chances with action cards.
- Contents: 110 Cards, Game guide.
- Product Box Size: 15 * 11.5 Cm
- Development Areas: Analytical Thinking / Problem Solving, Attention Development, Memory, Intelligence Development
- Hand-eye Coordination: The fast and exciting ball game can train your hand-eye coordination and experience the real eye disease hand fast.
- Product Principle: Each team has 5 chess pieces, press the pieces with the fingers, and rebound the chess pieces forward relying on the elasticity of the rubber band.
- Win Key: Aim accurately through the hole and launch fast and accurately. It is the key to win. Aim at the hole to launch and chess pieces cross the hole to occupy the opponent’s site.
- Parent-child Interaction: You can play with your little child to enhances the parent-child relationship.
- With the Domino Game, which will provide you with fun and educational time, your child will perceive animals and try to find their mates, and you will increase your child’s observation ability while developing their senses.
- The game is played with two or a maximum of four players. At the beginning of the game, the cards are shuffled with the illustrated side facing down. Each player draws seven cards each.
- The youngest player puts a card on the table, illustrated side up. The second player places his card next to this card that matches one of the pictures on either end of the card.
- If there is no matching card, the player draws cards from the cards left over from the card deal until a matching card appears. The remaining cards are drawn throughout the game by players who do not have a matching card in hand.
- The cards with the same picture are usually placed in such a way that they cut the other cards vertically and in some game types give the player the right to play a second time. When one of the players finishes all the cards in his hand, he says “domino” and wins the game.
- The first to finish wins the game.
- Open the game pad and place the cards in the slots on the pad. Each
player selects a character, attaches it to
their stand and places them at the starting point.
- The first to finish wins the game.
- Be the first to match the picture cards on the TRINKETS game table where you can test your attention and reflexes, press the bell and win!
HOW TO PLAY?
- Give each player 3 checkers of the same color. There are three different game versions in TRINKETS. Choose a game leader and decide which version shown in the picture to play. Let the fun begin!
- A VERSION: In this version, the game leader can also play. The leader distributes 3 picture cards face up to each player. The smallest player presses the bell and the game begins.
- The players look at their cards at the same time and try to find their match on the game board. When they find it, they should cover it with their own color scales. The first player to match all three picture cards hits the bell. The game stops and the other players stop matching in the picture. After checking the correctness of the matched pictures, the players put the picture cards they have matched in front of them and the ones they cannot match in the bag in gray. The picture cards in the bag are shuffled and the colored stamps are removed from the playing area and returned to their owners.
- The leader gives each player 3 picture cards and a new round begins. The game is over when a player collects a total of 24 picture cards or there are no picture cards left in the bag. When the picture cards in the bag are exhausted, the player with the most picture cards wins the game.
- Each game of Carcassonne reveals a unique environment as tiles form a landscape of cities, roads, fields, and monasteries. Claim these features with your followers to win the game.
- Carcassonne is a tile-laying game where players collectively construct the area around the medieval French city of Carcassonne while competing to place followers on various features and score the most points.
- First published in 2000, the game’s accesible yet deep design has attracted a wide fan base and led to the development of numerous expansions and standalone titles in the Carcassonne line.
- Completely redesigned rulebook to make learning the game easier
- Introduces the Abbot mini expansion and a new version of the river
- Game and expansions have sold over 10 million copies worldwide
- 2 – 5 players