- Relive the exciting Catanian Legend! Become a clan leader whose adventures take place roughly 70 years after the arrival of the the first settlers.
- The Catanians have settled large regions of Catan and are starting to explore their surroundings by ship.
- One day, outsiders appear at the coast of Catan. Shipwrecked! Where did they come from and what happened to them?
- In this special edition of Game of Thrones Cluedo – The Classic Mystery Board Game sees you become a real detective to find clues and solve the mystery that awaits you
- Play alongside your favourite characters including Tyrion Lannister, Petyr Baelish and Missandei, enter special locations from the Pyramid of the Great Masters to the Fighting Pit of Daznak, and King Tommen’s bedchambers to Qyburn’s Laboratory to uncover the hidden secrets that await
- Cluedo is fun for the whole family as you decide: Who did it? Where did it occur? And what weapon did the culprit use?
- Was it Jaime Lannister in the Prison Cells with the Catspaw Assassin Dagger? Or Grey Worm in the Dragon Catacombs with the Arakh?
- The Classic Mystery board game is fun for the whole family
- 2-8 players, 15 Minutes, Ages 14+ years
- Give your team clever one-word clues so that they can spot their agents in the field.
- Two rival spymasters know the secret identities of 25 agents.
- Their teammates know the agents only by their CODENAMES.
- A card game for parties based on deduction and secret agents.
- Mechanisms: Communication Limits Memory Push Your Luck Team-Based Game
- Age: 8 +
- 2 to 6 Players
- Monopoly Global Village
- gameboard, 6 tokens, 28 deed cards, 16 chance cards
- 16 community chest cards, 1 pack money, 32 houses, 12 hotels
- Scrabble: Every word counts
- 4 racks, 100 letters, cotton tile bag
- rules sheet, playing board
- Monopoly Property Trading Boutique Edition
- 8 Adorable tokens
- keepsake storage box with removable try & mirroed insert
- Pink gameboard with fun properties
- pink & purple boutiques and malls
- instant massage & text cards
- Pink title deed cards
- Flocked danker’s tray
- 2 Pink dice
- Once you’ve determined where to put the tourist figures in the tower, place the tourist figures without disturbing the balance!
- You can make the game more difficult by changing the ring spacing and order.
- The one who places all the tourists wins.
- Number of Players: 4
- • Develops multi-dimensional thinking skills.
- • Increases the ability to establish cause and effect relationship.
- • Increases socialization and assertiveness.
- • The piece develops the ability to establish a whole relationship.
- • Improves quick thinking and decision-making skills.
- • Improves attention skills.
- Box contents :
- 1 Pisa Tower
- 24 Piece Tourist Figures
- 1 Color Dice
- Game Guide
- Age Group: 3+ Ages
- Box Dimensions: 27.8 x 27.8 x 7 cm.
- Fast-paced, competitive game
- Players simultaneously bounce balls into the grid
- Get 4 in a row of the same color to win
- Game Includes: collapsible grid, cardboard backboard, 25 balls and instructions
- Suitable for ages 8 years and up
- For 2 or more players
- Dimensions: 32.5 x 40 cm
- The goal of the game is to rescue the dinosaur from the tower while taking turns to remove the sticks carefully without letting any green dinosaurs fall
- Includes: tower, dinosaurs, target, and sticks
- Easy to assemble
- For 2 to 4 players
- Suitable for ages 3 years old and up
- Prank the plumber!: the plumber pants preschool game for kids ages 4 and up combines simple and silly gameplay with a fun surprise for all
- Getting caught with his pants down: kids take turns loading the plumber’s tool belt with tools; Each tool added drops his pants a little further until they fall, giving a full view of his undies
- Everyone will get wet!: the suspense grows as kids wait to see who’ll make the plumber’s pants fall down and cause water to spray 360 degrees around the sink
- Win: the only player not to make the plumber’s pants fall down — and spray their friends with water — wins the plumber pants game
- For 2 or more players. Caution-To Avoid Injury-Use only clean tap water. Dry thoroughly after use
- Eye training: table tennis skills pay attention to eye power and angle control. In a relaxed rhythm, every stroke into the bag, there is no place not to consider eye power.
- Hand brain coordination: the use of techniques and tactics and the coordination of manipulation enable players to experience the importance of hand brain combination, which is very beneficial for young children, middle-aged and old people.
- Family fun: billiards is a kind of intelligent and elegant multi-functional tactical sport, and so is mini billiards. It’s a kind of fun sport to enjoy the joy brought by competition and skills in the process of playing.
- Size 33.5x 33 x 6.5cm
- Super big, super large Highlights:
- 1 set of game table + high-quality beasts
- Cards and spiritual cards
- Safe, durable plastic, solid joints flexible
- Cute lively design, science, logic, modern
- Bakugan Set of 3 Beasts
- A card game that you can play with your family or friends with love and fun.
- Your goal in the game is to match the colors or numbers, get rid of the cards in your hand, the winner will be 500 points.
- You can surprise your opponent and increase your chances with action cards.
- Contents: 110 Cards, Game guide.
- Product Box Size: 15 * 11.5 Cm
- Development Areas: Analytical Thinking / Problem Solving, Attention Development, Memory, Intelligence Development
- Hand-eye Coordination: The fast and exciting ball game can train your hand-eye coordination and experience the real eye disease hand fast.
- Product Principle: Each team has 5 chess pieces, press the pieces with the fingers, and rebound the chess pieces forward relying on the elasticity of the rubber band.
- Win Key: Aim accurately through the hole and launch fast and accurately. It is the key to win. Aim at the hole to launch and chess pieces cross the hole to occupy the opponent’s site.
- Parent-child Interaction: You can play with your little child to enhances the parent-child relationship.
- With the Domino Game, which will provide you with fun and educational time, your child will perceive animals and try to find their mates, and you will increase your child’s observation ability while developing their senses.
- The game is played with two or a maximum of four players. At the beginning of the game, the cards are shuffled with the illustrated side facing down. Each player draws seven cards each.
- The youngest player puts a card on the table, illustrated side up. The second player places his card next to this card that matches one of the pictures on either end of the card.
- If there is no matching card, the player draws cards from the cards left over from the card deal until a matching card appears. The remaining cards are drawn throughout the game by players who do not have a matching card in hand.
- The cards with the same picture are usually placed in such a way that they cut the other cards vertically and in some game types give the player the right to play a second time. When one of the players finishes all the cards in his hand, he says “domino” and wins the game.
- The first to finish wins the game.
- Open the game pad and place the cards in the slots on the pad. Each
player selects a character, attaches it to
their stand and places them at the starting point.
- The first to finish wins the game.
- Be the first to match the picture cards on the TRINKETS game table where you can test your attention and reflexes, press the bell and win!
HOW TO PLAY?
- Give each player 3 checkers of the same color. There are three different game versions in TRINKETS. Choose a game leader and decide which version shown in the picture to play. Let the fun begin!
- A VERSION: In this version, the game leader can also play. The leader distributes 3 picture cards face up to each player. The smallest player presses the bell and the game begins.
- The players look at their cards at the same time and try to find their match on the game board. When they find it, they should cover it with their own color scales. The first player to match all three picture cards hits the bell. The game stops and the other players stop matching in the picture. After checking the correctness of the matched pictures, the players put the picture cards they have matched in front of them and the ones they cannot match in the bag in gray. The picture cards in the bag are shuffled and the colored stamps are removed from the playing area and returned to their owners.
- The leader gives each player 3 picture cards and a new round begins. The game is over when a player collects a total of 24 picture cards or there are no picture cards left in the bag. When the picture cards in the bag are exhausted, the player with the most picture cards wins the game.
- Each game of Carcassonne reveals a unique environment as tiles form a landscape of cities, roads, fields, and monasteries. Claim these features with your followers to win the game.
- Carcassonne is a tile-laying game where players collectively construct the area around the medieval French city of Carcassonne while competing to place followers on various features and score the most points.
- First published in 2000, the game’s accesible yet deep design has attracted a wide fan base and led to the development of numerous expansions and standalone titles in the Carcassonne line.
- Completely redesigned rulebook to make learning the game easier
- Introduces the Abbot mini expansion and a new version of the river
- Game and expansions have sold over 10 million copies worldwide
- 2 – 5 players
- The Grizzled is a cooperative card game set during World War I. Despite the war theme, there is no combat. Instead, The Grizzled focuses on the mental impact war has on the soldiers who fight in the trenches. During the game, players will attempt to navigate around their fears, and support each other throughout missions.
- The Grizzled is a cooperative, hand management card game for 2-5 players that takes about 30 minutes to play. The Grizzled plays best with 4-5 players.
- For 2 players
- 15 minute playing time
- Abstract, strategy game
- Both players have a quilt board, five buttons (this is currency) and a time token. You’ll need the rest of the buttons later so keep them at arms reach!
- The central time board is placed in the middle of the playing table and then place both players time tokens on the starting space. Choose who goes first (or the player who last used a needle starts)!
- Place the 33 normal patches around the board in a circle where everyone can view them in no particular order.
- Find the smallest patch which measures 1×2 and then place the neutral token between this patch and the patch next to it (clockwise).
- Place the special 7×7 tile in view of all players.
- The 5 special patches should be placed on the marked places on the time board
- A fast-paced, award-winning board game
- Connect iconic North American cities and build your train routes to earn points
- Players must compete to grab the best train cards and routes before their opponents
- Ticket cards challenge you to plan ahead and connect two faraway cities for additional points
- 2 to 5 players, 60 minutes, 8+
- Chess is a board game for two players. … Each player starts with sixteen pieces: eight pawns, two knights, two bishops, two rooks, one queen and one king.
- The goal of the game is for each player to try and checkmate the king of the opponent. Checkmate is a threat (‘check’) to the opposing king which no move can stop.
- With an updated map and all-new playing pieces, increased rewards for bold moves, and easy to learn rules
- Test your nerve with the basic training game–a quick and easy way to play
- Finally prove your courage in World Contest-an updated edition of the classic Risk game
- Bottom line: 3 ways to play, faster game play, and updated map and playing pieces
- Includes game board, 7 dice, deck of 42 cards, 5 sets of colored units, 5 capitals, 15 cities, parts sheet and instructions
- You’ll be ready to take on whatever lies ahead
- Combine numbers and win with the Rummikub board game; the fun is assured because each game is fast and always different
- You can play in 2, 3, 4 but also in teams, the important thing is to keep the goal of the game: free yourself first of the cards received
- Simple and intuitive rules and instructions allow you to start playing right away and learn the game in minutes
- Since 1991, every three years, the Rummikub World Championship takes place, which brings together all fans and confirms the success of this game; become an expert in the game Rummikub and test yourself
The original digital game brings people together classic
- This exciting game of strategy is one of the world’s most-played games!
- Ages 8 and up, 2-4 players
- It’s really no surprise that Rummikub is so popular – it has all the elements that make a great game: it’s easy to learn and fast moving, it’s different every time it’s played, it combines luck and strategy, and it changes quickly so every player has a chance to win until the very end. Players take turns placing numbered tiles in runs and groups, rummy style. The ‘board’ continually changes as players adjust the tiles on the table. Be the first player to play every tile on your rack to win.
- What a great way for kids to play a favorite word game! With Junior Scrabble, kid-sized words and colorful pictures make it fun to match letter tiles to words on the grid. Players collect scoring chips for completing words. When all of the tiles have been placed on the board, the player with the most chips wins! Flip over the game board for an advanced game where players create their own words — so the game grows with the kids! Includes 2-sided game board, 101 letter tiles, 44 scoring chips, and beginner and advanced rules. For 2 to 4 players. Ages 5 and up.
- Junior Scrabble™ is letter-matching fun for your little one!
- Kid-sized words and colorful pictures make it fun to match letter tiles to words on the grid.
- Players flip over the game board for an advanced game that involves creating their own words.
- When all of the tiles are the board, the player with the most chips wins.
- For 2 to 4 players. Ages 5 and up.
- This fabulous complete board game includes 106 game tiles – 2 Jokers + 104 Tiles – 1 to 13 in 4 colours: red, blue, yellow, green..
- First, the winner is decided by melding 14 tiles or by obtaining
7 pairs that the same value and colour. This is very similar to
traditional Rummy, even though there are some differences.
- However, by being the first to get rid of your hand, your
opponents will be marked down accordingly. Before we get to the
scoring, there are some other aspects that need to be covered.
- Each player is given 14 tiles and a die is cast to see who will
play first. The rotation of playing will be counterclockwise,
beginning with whoever was chosen to play. After the order is
chosen, a joker tile is picked by simply picking the next tile
and flipping it over. The joker tile is actually one number
higher than what is flipped, but must be the same colour.
- Once everything is in order, the game can now start. Tallying Points
As stated earlier, points are subtracted from each player,
depending on how the winner was chosen. If the winner
successfully won by using a joke tile or by finding 7 pairs, 4
points are taken from all of the remaining players. However, if
there was no special winning stipulation, only 2 points are taken
from the remaining players.