- Color blocks consisting of 172 pieces.
- It helps to develop creativity and imagination.
- It helps with the development of fine motor skills.
- Helps focus and attention skills, organizational skills, and manual skills.
- Thanks to its zippered bag structure, it can be easily collected and transported.
- It does not contain substances that could harm your child’s health.
- It is safe.
- The sharp colors, simple design, and large puzzle blocks used in particular will make it easy for young children to match and make their parts.
- It develops children’s motor hand eye coordination skills and helps them increase their knowledge of the world around them.
- Each Puzzle consists of 4 shapes Puzzle sets. Each of these sets is successfully divided into 2, 3, 4 and 4 puzzle blocks. It consists of solid parts thanks to the 3.5 mm thick Puzzle cardboard. The thickness of the cardboard used allows children to assemble and match puzzle pieces in a more convenient, simple and fun way.
- Baby Puzzles with 4 different types are produced as Wild animals, Farm animals, Transportation vehicles and Professions and vehicles.
- The game box contains 36 parts of the body that are separated into the head, torso and legs. Thanks to these pieces, children can create completely different characters by using the 12 main characters or their creativity on the magnetic field designed as a stage. With Magneto Dress Up, while children spend quality time on the one hand, they develop their hand-eye coordination, association, shape perception and story editing skills on the other hand.
- Pass the rings that will come out of the box through the holes in the fish.
- Fold the cardboard designed in the aquarium shape and place it in the lower box.
- Throw all the fish into the aquarium.
- The smallest player starts the game and the game proceeds clockwise.
- When it’s time to drop your fishing line into the aquarium, when you are sure that the fish have swallowed the bait, pull your fishing line up slowly.
- If you remove the fish without dropping it, you can leave your fishing rod into the aquarium once again.
- Each player has 2 attempts. When the rights are over, it is the other player.
- While fishing, you should never look into the aquarium.
- The game is over when there are no fish left in the aquarium.
- The player with the most points according to the points on the fish wins the game.
- Children will develop their hand eye coordination and fine motor skills as they use fishing rods in KS Games Fishing Game. At the same time, their attention span will increase. Scoring made by adding the numbers on the fish at the end of the game will also improve children’s mathematical knowledge.
- learn numbers 10 pairs (20 pieces) puzzle with numbers from 1 to 10, 10 pairs of objects corresponding to these numbers (20 There are 5 cards (45 pieces in total) where the puzzle and the signs (add, subtract, multiply, divide, equals) where 4 operations can be performed.
- After all the pieces are separated, they are distributed on a flat surface, and the child is asked to select a number and find the piece with the number of objects that match the number and combine the two pieces. Once your child has learned the numbers, simple math calculations can be taught using 4 operation signs.
- Learning numbers puzzle game helps your child to understand mathematics more easily by learning to count numbers.
- Link building
is a matching game consisting of pairs of puzzle pieces that only match each other exactly, with interconnected pictures (cow-milk, chicken-egg, etc.) .
- After the puzzle pieces are completely separated, they are spread out on a flat surface and the child is
asked to find and combine pairs.
- Connecting game helps your child to understand concepts and
develop their conceptual thinking by relating them.
- Contains 60 Pieces.
- 1-4 Players
- Link building
- For Kids Ages: 3+
- Keys and notes on the piano are in a vivid colors, so kids can distinguish them better and play the right notes in the song book
- Can teach kids that learning music is fun and can be an educational experience for parents as well
- Kids can play real songs using the xylophone or the piano keys
- Smooth edges for safety