Cars Memory Game (48Cards)
1) The game is played with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 people.
2) All cards are stacked closed on a flat surface and spaced so that they can be turned easily. Cards cannot be changed during the game.
3) The aim of the game is to collect the most pairs of cards and win the game, keeping in mind the positions of the cards.
4) The first rank is the youngest player.
5) The player turns the two cards he wants. If these two cards are not the same, they close and turn to the other player. If the 2 cards opened are identical, the player takes the cards and opens two new cards.
6) When the turn turns to the other player, he also opens 2 cards.
7) When all cards are gone, the player with the most cards wins the game.