Magnetic constructor Magnetix (100 Pieces)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- This high-quality magnetic constructor with 40 balls and 60 sticks with magnets (total quantity – 100 parts) is a real find for a future engineer, architect, builder, and just an amateur craftsman.
- The set includes instructions with tasks, but it is much more pleasant to fantasize on your own. For example, in just a few minutes you can assemble a pyramid or rhombododecahedron, and intuitively.
- This constructor is heavier than its cheap counterparts due to the use of high-quality plastic and large metal balls. The colors may differ slightly, but the essence of the game does not change.
- Unlike cheap magnetic constructors, this series is much heavier in weight and the sticks are made of solid metal – inside the stick is a magnet-rod.
- That is why the stick holds the ball, and any constructions hold tightly.